About The Walt Disney Company
By being hired into one of our All Jobs jobs at The Walt Disney Company - China, you’ll be a key member of the The Walt Disney Company - China team. Professionals in All Jobs careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired All Jobs job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in All Jobs at The Walt Disney Company - China may be waiting for you!
List of open positions in The Walt Disney Company
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Associate Business Development Specialist Xiamen HKDL||Guangzhou, China||10/28/2014|
|Quality Control Specialist||Guangzhou, China||10/09/2014|
|Course Consultant Guangzhou||Guangzhou, China||09/18/2014|
|Guest Relations Consultant Guangzhou||Guangzhou, China||09/04/2014|
|Course Consultant Team Leader Guangzhou||Guangzhou, China||08/05/2014|
|Club House Administrator Guangzhou||Guangzhou, China||07/09/2014|
|Learning Partner Guangzhou||Guangzhou, China||06/17/2014|
|English Language Teacher in China (Foreign Trainer)||Guangzhou, China||06/09/2014|
|Associate Business Development Manager E commerce||Guangzhou, China||05/21/2014|
|Integrated Trade Management Specialist||Guangzhou, China||05/19/2014|
|Front Desk Administrator Guangzhou||Guangzhou, China||01/01/2014|
|English Language Trainer Guangzhou||Guangzhou, China||12/04/2013|
- Merchandiser - Guangzhou, China
- Description: The Merchandiser is responsible supporting the Market Representative Manager across multiple categories. The Merchandiser has responsibility for anticipating global market shifts and developing breakthrough ideas and processes to continually mitigate risk. The Merchandiser will be responsible for supporting short and long-term sourcing strategies, driving factory relationships, initial cost negotiations, production follow...
Reference Code: 218901BR
- Associate Business Development Specialist Xiamen HKDL - Guangzhou, China
- Description: Achieve the agreed goals of submission of market study reports, joint admission (theme park) and room-nights (2 hotels) targets from assigned trade regions and accounts. Responsibilities • Achieve or exceed admission and room-night targets by promoting HKDL products and events among the travel trade in the assigned catchment area. Complete market study reports with agreed quality and quantity. Create market presence in di...
Reference Code: 160493BR
- Quality Control Specialist - Guangzhou, China
- Description: In coordination/collaboration with the Theme Park And Resort Sourcing and Procurement teams, the Sourcing Specialist will be a part of a team to perform sourcing and quality control functions in China to support sourcing needs in our various Theme Parks And Resorts worldwide. This position requires excellent language skill in both spoken and written English/Putonghua as the individual will be responsible for interfacing w...
Reference Code: 218806BR